Students who go for a Masters in Global Management in Canada receive a quality education with a distinctive approach as well as a variety of additional advantages and chances. Since students from all over the world apply to study there, Canada has consistently been at the top of the educational world.
To learn more about masters in global management courses in Canada, continue reading our blog.
Why Study Global Management in Canada? Top Benefits
Canada is a country that provides education with a different approach, and that’s one of the reasons why students from different corners of the globe come to study in Canada.
There are several reasons why a person should study Masters in Global Management in Canada and be happy in the future. The following are some of the top benefits to study Global Management in Canada:
- High Paying Salary: When students begin working full-time after graduating, Canada gives the greatest income. High paying salary is a plus point for working in Canada, along with its thriving development.
- Employment opportunities: For students who study global management in Canada, the country has various employment opportunities for them, even more after they complete their studies.
- Globally recognized degree: According to Global News, degrees from Canadian universities and colleges are recognized worldwide, and students can work or study anywhere in the world with a Canadian degree.
- Top-ranked Universities: Various Universities in Canada are of top ranking and are prestigious. They are known around different countries as students come to study for masters in Global management on them.
- High quality of Education: Students from different corners of the world come to study in Canada as the country has a high quality of education and in the top of development as well.
Masters in Global Management in Canada: Admission Requirements
Admission requirements vary per program of study. Students seek to study Masters in global management in Canada, but Canadian universities and colleges have their own set of admission requirements, which they must fulfill in order to study in Canada.
Masters in Global Management in Canada: Eligibility Requirements
- Should be at least 18 years old or older
- Students must meet the requirements set by their chosen university or college.
- Should have clean medical reports
- Clean background and police verification
- Valid visa, passport, and necessary documents
- Show that you’re financially capable of studying and living in Canada.
Masters in Global Management in Canada: Language Proficiency
- Full band IELTS score of 6.5 on four segments: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- French as various colleges and universities prioritize French, along with half of Canadians speaking French,
Masters in Global Management in Canada: Documents Required
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Sponsor Letters
- Relationship Verification Letters
- Proof that payments have been sent to your Canadian bank account.
- You must have sufficient funds from bank savings or an education loan to cover tuition and living expenses.
- Financial records include bank statements, wages, housing rent, business, agricultural, and other variable income. (45+ lakhs if you go alone, and 65+ lakhs if you go dependent)
Masters in Global Management in Canada: Top Universities and Colleges
There are various top universities and colleges to study for a masters in global management in Canada. They are
|S.N||Top Universities and Colleges||Global Management Programs||Tuition Fees (Per Year)|
|1.||Centennial College||Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management||CAD 13,000 to 17,000|
|2.||Sault College||Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management||CAD 14,000 to 17,000|
|3.||Humber Colleges||Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management||CAD 15,000 to 19,000|
|4.||Fleming College||Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management||CAD 16,000 to 20,000|
|5.||Georgian College||Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management||CAD 17,000 to 20,000|
|6.||Royal Roads University||Master of Global Management||CAD 30,000 to 34,000|
Total Cost to study Master in Global Management in Canada
The total cost of the research The cost of a master’s degree in global management in Canada varies depending on the institution or university, the courses offered, the time period, and other considerations. Some students may be awarded a scholarship, either full or partial. When awarded a scholarship, students are not required to pay the entire amount of tuition costs.
The total cost of studying global management in Canada can range from CAD 10,000 to 40,000 per year.
Masters in Global Management in Canada: Top Scholarships
Even though Canada is one of the top study destinations for international students, when other factors are taken into account, the cost of tuition remains high. Canada has various opportunities for students to work while they study, but even though the country is affordable, it will still be difficult for students to pay their tuition fees.
Scholarships are a type of financial aid available to foreign students studying in Canada. When studying abroad far from home, students encounter difficulties.
Although there aren’t many highly sought-after scholarships available for foreign students studying in Canada, those that are accessible will support students while they’re there. Scholarship applications are accepted from students in Canada with a variety of academic backgrounds. Some of them are:
- International Student Support Contest 2022/2023
- The GPR Leadership Scholarship
- WWC Scholarships Programme (World Council of Churches)
Jobs after Master in Global Management in Canada
Canada has a wide range of employment opportunities for students as they complete their education. Some of the jobs after a masters in global management in Canada are
|S.N||Global Management Jobs||Annual Income|
|1.||Human Resource Manager||CAD 60,000 to 71,000|
|2.||Global Business Marketing Manager||CAD 55,000 to 70,000|
|3.||Management Analyst||CAD 65,000 to 80,000|
|4.||Global Business Economist||CAD 60,000 to 110,000|
|5.||International Business Policy Analysts||CAD 42,000 to 100,000|
|6.||Tax Manager||CAD 82,000 to 120,000|
The Bottom Line
Canada is a country that provides such education that’s recognized globally, and students from different corners of the world come to study for Masters in global management in Canada. Sometimes it may be difficult for students to choose what course to take or which university offers the best masters in global management in Canada.
Get in touch with the Canadian Study Center for more information as you plan to study in Canada. We will clear up all your doubts, We have skilled counselors and various options from which you can choose.
- Study in Canada from Nepal | A Complete guide for Nepalese Students
- Top Canada Student Visa Rejection Reasons
- Top Management Courses in Canada
- Study Masters in Digital Marketing in Canada
FAQs on Masters in Global Management in Canada
A career in global management is a good fit for those who love to travel or are excited about the idea of moving overseas. Global managers must get familiar with and understand local business legislation and accounting procedures.
Canada stands out as a top option for earning a master’s degree in global management because of its internationally recognized program structure, reasonable tuition costs, and higher employment rates in industries like international management and trade-in multinational corporations.
Masters programs in Canada take time and differ from one another, hence there is no defined time period for them. A Masters in Global Management in Canada, on the other hand, typically takes 1 to 2 years.